We are currently in the process of closing down, so we have removed all lay-by options. However, we understand that you may not have all the money upfront to secure some of the crazy clearance items, so we are providing a 2-week holding plan. All items are clearance items, hence the 2-week holding plan has a non-refundable 50% deposit and must be paid and picked-up in full within 14 days of order placement.
Lay-by Fees & Charges
|2 Week Holding Plan|
|Due Date||2 weeks after order date|
|Minimum Order Value||$200|
|Minimum Deposit||50% (non-refundable)|
|Maximum Time Between Payments||2 weeks|
|Termination Fee||50% deposit amount as it is non-refundable|
Lay-by Terms & Conditions
- To use our lay-by facilities you need to have an account and your order must meet the Minimum Order Value, excluding shipping and other charges, as set out in our Lay-by Fees and Charges.
- A Minimum Deposit, set out in our Lay-by Fees and Charges, is payable at the time of placing an order. You can choose to pay a higher deposit amount, simply change the amount shown at checkout.
- Depending on the Lay-by Plan selected, a once-off non-refundable Administration Fee, as set out in our Lay-by Fees and Charges, may be payable at the time of placing your order. This fee is applied to cover the extra administration, storage and other costs associated with processing a lay-by order.
- You must make regular payments, with the Maximum Time Between Payments, never exceeding the specified time period set out in our Lay-by Fees and Charges.
- Payments must be made online through our website via one of our available payment methods. If you created your Lay-by in store or under certain circumstances for online orders we will accept manual or offline payment methods for lay-by payments such as bank deposit, cash in person, or by credit card over the phone or in person - please contact us for more information.
- Your lay-by must be paid in full by or on the Final Payment Due Date.
- Once your order and full and cleared deposit payment is received we will activate your lay-by order in our system and set aside your ordered products into our lay-by holding area. For online orders, you can view your next and final payment due dates, the amount paid to date, your payment history and make payments through your account in the order information page.
- Lay-by items cannot be delivered or picked-up until all instalments have been paid.
- Once your lay-by is paid in full our normal Delivery and Pick-up Terms apply. Your breach of any Delivery or Pick-up Terms, or any other of our Terms and Conditions will be considered a breach of these Lay-by Terms and your lay-by order may be cancelled at our discretion.
- Where a lay-by includes more than one item, the items cannot be separated or varied in any way.
- You may cancel a lay-by at any time during the lay-by term. If you breach a condition of this Lay-by Policy it will be treated as a cancellation.
- We may cancel a lay-by for any reason permissible by law, such as if you breach a condition of this Lay-by Policy.
- Cancelled lay-by’s, whether cancelled by you or us, will incur a Termination Fee as set out in our Lay-by Fees and Charges. The Termination Fee will be deducted from any refund payable to you or will become due for you to pay to us if the amount you have paid to date does not cover the fee. The Termination Fee does not apply if the product is damaged while in our care during the lay-by period, not delivered after full and cleared payment is received or we have breached a consumer law or condition of this Lay-by Policy.
- There are no returns or exchanges on lay-by items, except in accordance with your legislated rights.
We reserve the right to alter any terms, conditions, fees and charges within this Lay-by Policy at anytime. We will give you 7 days notice before a change becomes effective.
Phone: 1300 2872 00 (Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm)