HoBao Hyper VSe Buggy 1:8 Brushless 4WD RTR (Red)
- Brand: HoBao
- Product Code:
- Availability: 1
Receive a FREE DRONE when you purchase this item!
Free Drone Offer only available online on in-stock HoBao RC Cars and is limited to one per order. You can select any drone on www.allthingsrc.com.au/freedrones. Please specify your first and second preference for your free drone in the comments field during checkout. If you do not specify preferences or there is no stock of your preferred drone, one will be picked at random.
Meet HoBao's new next generation 1:8 scale buggy. Meet the Hyper VSe. It is designed and built to be a true race ready rc buggy straight out of the box and comes factory fitted with the powerful HobbyWing Brushless System. To ensure the new buggy is of the highest quality and standards, HoBao moved its focus to material selection, manufacturing and production techniques so that the car is robust enough to take heavy impact and at the same time with excellent fit and finishing touches.
The Hyper VSe features a new chassis design, new front and rear shock towers, new front and rear suspension arms and a lot more. The car is very stable and has great cornering control. No matter if it's a straight line down the track, multiple jumps or sharp turns, the Hyper VSe will give you a confident feeling to overcome all these obstacles!
If you want that extra race edge or just to 'soup-up' your buggy, checkout the upgrade options for the Hyper VSe Buggy.
- HobbyWing WP-S8B Waterproof 120A ESC, 2000Kv Brushless Motor and Programming Card
- HoBao HB-5514MG digital metal gear steering servos
- HoBao 2.4GHz Wheel type Radio Transmitter & Receiver
- Dual stage air filter and new design filter holder
- Dual disc brakes
- Anodised aluminium countersunk chassis
- 4mm Front and rear anodised aluminium shock towers
- 17mm Big Bore Shocks with adjustable threaded bodies
- Adjustable toe, camber, shock position and wheel base
- Adjustable turnbuckles and ackerman
- 3 Oil filled differentials
- 13T/43T Final Drive Ratio
- Rubber sealed bearings
- High-downforce nylon wing
- Blue painted body with clear windows
- Front and rear adjustable sway bars
- 3 shoe clutch
- 125cc fuel tank with external fuel filter and easy pull fuel tank cap
- New design C-hub suspension with front CVA's
- Sealed receiver box with battery cover
- Movable battery position for LiPo battery
- Inline polished muffler and manifold set
- New design rear mud guards
- New front and rear chassis braces
- New design front and rear lower arms
- Aluminium shock towers and steel spur gear
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Hyper VSe Buggy 99% assembled and Ready to Race with Red Body Shell
- HobbyWing WP-S8B Waterproof 120A ESC, 2000Kv Brushless Motor and Programing Card
- 2.4Ghz Wheel Type Radio Transmitter & Receiver
- Assorted Tools (e.g. Small Wrench & Allen Keys)
- Instruction Manual with Parts List
- HoBao sticker decal sheets
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Lipo Battery and Charger
- 8 x AA Batteries for Transmitter
- Tools to complete assembly (e.g. Cross Wrench for Glow plug and Wheels)
- Length: 460mm
- Width: 306mm
- Height: 140mm
- Wheelbase: 322mm
- Wheel diameter: 111mm
- Weight: 3.6Kg
High Performance Hobbywing Brushless System
The Hyper VSe comes standard with the highly acclaimed Hobbywing WP-S8B 120A Waterproof Brushless ESC and 2000Kv brushless motor. This combo has more that enough power to keep up with it's nitro brother.
New Front & Rear Chassis Braces
The new front and rear chassis braces adds extra strength and stability to the frame to handle to wildest jumps and the hardest corners.
Extra Battery Compartment
The extra battery compartment is designed to hold a LiPo battery. There is also a new designed Air Filter Holder.
17mm Big Bore Shocks
17mm Shocks are hard coated and anodized for that intimidating look, 4mm shock shafts and large volume shock bodies provide solid performance. The Threaded bodies makes adjustments easy.
Polished Tuned Exhaust
In-line polished muffler and manifold set tuned for the best response and performance.
|Speed Controller (ESC)|
|Constant Current (A)||120A|
|Burst Current (A)||760A|