HoBao Hyper H2 Buggy 1:10 Electric 2WD ARR Rolling Chassis
- Brand: HoBao
- Product Code:
- Availability: Out Of Stock
2WD 1/0th scale off road racing is becoming a cost effective alternative for some and HoBao have recognised this with their new H2 2WD buggy platform. Marketed in a Pro and Club Roller format, the H2 is attracting a whole new legion of HoBao fans previously restricted to nitro nuts.
This Club Roller comes 80% ready to go. Coming factory built, all you need to do is paint the shell, mount the tires and fit the electronics of your choice. With a composite chassis and rear motor positioning, this car is great for the club racer or basher to give awesome performance at a great price. It's also easily upgradable to the Pro version.
The H2 is capable of taking a full size stick battery pack as well as end-to-end saddle packs and shorty packs. The Battery is positioned in-line along the middle of the car so it has all the weight positioned centrally to give less roll and maximize agility and cornering speed.
The H2 is fully ball-raced and comes with a whole host of features such as a geared diff, super smooth big-bore threaded shock absorbers, dual pad slipper clutch, fully adjustable suspension, hex wheel fitting and much more.
- Hyper H2 80% factory assembled
- Adjustable front kick, toe and camber turnbuckles
- Rear motor mount
- Fully adjustable suspension
- 12mm CNC machined adjustable oil filled big bore shocks
- Moulded composite low centre of gravity chassis
- Rear CVA's
- Built-in steering servo saver
- Inline battery placement with fast release battery cover
- Full set of sealed ball bearings
- Geared differential
- Dual pad slipper clutch assembly
- 12mm hex fit Wheels
- Metric socket screws throughout
- Clear body
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Hyper H2 80% ARR Club Roller
- Clear body shell & pre-mounted tyres onblack dish wheels
- Assorted Tools (e.g. Wrench & Allen Keys)
- Instruction Manual with Parts List
- HoBao sticker decal sheet
WHAT YOU NEED
- ESC & motor (60A/3900KV 540 size brushless is recommended)
- Steering Servo
- 2.4GHz 2ch Transmitter and Receiver Radio Control System
- Batteries for Radio Control System
- Body Paint & Tools
- Battery Pack and Charger to suit Motor/ESC
- Tools to complete assembly
- Length: 411mm
- Width: 250mm
- Height: 145mm
- Wheelbase: 285mm
- Front track: 247mm
- Rear track: 250mm
- Weight: 1.28Kg
Hyper H2 comes with fully adjustable turnbuckles to allow the buggy to be set up for any track. The manual also comes with a setup sheet that you can copy and keep track of all your different setups.
The Hyper H2 gearbox comes standard with a Slipper Clutch. The slipper clutch protects the drivetrain from damage and excessive wear by allowing the spur gear to slip when the motor is delivering more power to the gears and wheels than they can handle at that point.
12mm Hex Fit Wheels
The Hyper H2 uses readily availalbe 12mm Hex Fit Wheels allowing you you quickly change the wheels at a moments notice and know that they are secure and ready for the next race.
Adjustable Big Bore Shocks
The Hyper H2 comes with threaded adjustable oil filled aluminium shock absorbers and have rubber boot dust covers to protect the oil seals for a longer lasting and reliable suspension.